Monday, June 25, 2007

Understanding Bloggers....

As I mentioned in my very first blog post, I'm still trying to figure out the whole idea of 'blogging'. From my point of view, I see it as a way to talk about things related to my field, things that are being talked about and discussed on my web site, products that I think are great etc....basically things I know something about. What I don't understand is why people would blog about shit that they and their 3 friends who visit their blog talk about. Isn't that what email is for? Who really wants to hear what you're thinking about when you walk down the isle at the supermarket? I mean do outsiders really want to know how dysfunctional your marraige is or that you are 53 and have no family and friends and that you actively maintain 4 different blogs at one time? Giddy-yap geniuses. The entertaining part of this particular blog is that I can get berated and called obscenties by a guy who would cross the street if I was walkng down the same sidewalk as him. I think we call that being an 'internet badass' right? Anyway, keep lurking my forum guys.....you might learn something.

Have I really become such a huge part of these individual's lives that they would actually create a blog devoted to calling me an asshole? I guess I am.....and in a way I guess I'm flattered (well, and creeped out at the same time). Why do I feel like my picture is on this guy's refrigerator right now?? Can you say Buffalo Bill?? Ugh.....



Enough on this topic.....let's get back to fitness tomorrow!