Saturday, March 1, 2008

Men's Health Power Training - What a WILD RIDE!

I tell ya, it's been an amazing experience with this book. The feedback, the success stories, the great reviews etc. etc. etc. Seems like rather than dying down, this thing continues to grow in popularity. Take a look at some of the reviews from Amazon...they are awesome. This is one of my favorites!

Coach Dos is the Real Deal, January 19, 2008
By
biggamehunter78 - See all my reviews
Out with the old, in with what works! Coach Dos is the man. I wish I would have had this information back in the day when I was young enough to make a difference playing sports. Instead of trying to balloon up and look like a meathead, we could have actually made muscle and power where it counted. My definition of who looks tough and who is tough has changed dramatically. This won't give you fake pumped up type muscles, it will give you real powerful muscles! Anyway, I have been doing this exact program for 3 weeks and I can already tell a world of difference in my life and recreational sports performance. This program is unbelievable. It's hard work and not for the faint of heart, but if you commit, it will change your life. Very highly recommended. Way to go Coach!

Anyway, I still have the Power Training 'special offer' available, in fact, I have sweetened the pot so take a look ASAP! (MORE FREE STUFF!). In fact, I have added free bonuses to all of my DVD orders, and several of my other products!

Lastly, I have a special thread on my discussion forum where members have been posting their training progress etc. Pretty amazing results folks! Come on by!