Thursday, July 12, 2007

Q & A with the Conditioning PROS !

Hey Folks, I just started a new deal on my discussion forum called "Featured Q & A with the Conditioning PROS". I will announce a guest expert and Visitors will be given a chance to post any and all questions they can think of to pick their brains.
Our first expert will be my good friend and fitness training legend Alwyn Cosgrove. Head over to the forum and post your questions....AC will be answering them in a week or so. He has promised to answer ALL of your questions! In addition, I have done a mini e-interview with Alwyn that I will post prior to him coming on to answer the questions. BTW, I have been updating my website by adding articles, pictures, services and my video clip page will be up and running very soon! www.coachdos.com