Friday, November 23, 2007

Awesome pics by Embry Rucker!

It never ceases to amaze me how good some people are at their chosen crafts. During the writing of my feature article in the Dec. 2007 Men's Health issue (The New Rules of Strength) I not only got to meet a great writer in Joe Kita but also an extrordinary photographer by the name of Embry Rucker. Embry and his assistant drove up to Santa Clarita to spend most of the day shooting photos for this article. It was about 105+ degrees that day and they were in the gym with me and my basketball players, in the weightroom with me and 80+ football players, and outside in the sweltering heat taking shot after shot! Well, Embry ended-up getting some great shots for the article but many of the ones that didn't make the Men's Health article were fantastic. These are from Embry's blog....make sure to check it out as he has some great photos posted both there and on his website @ http://www.embryrucker.com/ .









From Embry's Blog on Oct. 30, 2007.....
the cougars of coach Dos
*I went up to 'College of the Canyons' for Men's Health last month to shoot Coach Dos AKA Robert Dos Remedios, & some of his athletes.... it was a thousand degrees & these guys worked there asses off...
Posted by embry_rucker at
7:39 PM