Friday, December 7, 2007

CATZ - Training made SIMPLE!

I am in the process of doing a couple of CHAOS sport-speed DVD's with my good friend and colleague Jim Liston so I made my way down to Pasadena to visit Jim at his new facility. Jim is the brains and the brawn behind the ever-growing CATZ sport training facility franchises that are tearing across the USA. To say that I was impressed with Jim's brand new facility in Pasadena, CA would be a BIG understatement. The last time I was there it was a beat-down, old warehouse and now it is a thing of beauty (see the pics for yourself). The thing that sets Jim's facility (and all the CATZ facilities across the country) from other places is a very simple premise.....no gimmicks, no gadgets, no easy way to get to the top. You have to WORK to reach your goals, the higher the goals, the harder the work. I have known Jim for many, many years now and we have always talked about what it takes to get athletes ready to perform, to get people fit, to get kids healthy. The answer? Hard work. I tell you one thing, if you've ever met Jim you find out one thing very quickly, this is a guy who loves what he does and does what he does with a vengeance. His attitude and energy is contagious and it shows in every single person he come in contact with. Just being in his place, talking with him etc. and you want to get a workout in ASAP! This is why Jim is so successful at what he does...this is also why I am so proud to be associated with Jim and the CATZ way of training!
Concept......



To completion!
Keep your eye out for our 2-DVD set on CHAOS Sport-Speed training. It will be like nothing you have ever seen! Jim and I will be presenting on CHAOS at the NSCA National Convention this July in Las Vegas and I will be taking CHAOS training on the road with the Perform Better 3-day Functional Training Summits!