Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Warpspeed Fat loss....too good to be true?!

So a while back I promoted the Warpspeed Fat loss program created by my good friends Alwyn Cosgrove and Mike Roussell (author of the nutrition chapter in my book). On my web forum folks have been discussion their experiences on this extreme fat loss program. I think the most important thing to remember is that this program is a brutal fat loss program for FAST FAT LOSS. I have read comments like "Can I continue on this program forever?" or "Does this diet work with the Men's Health Power Training program?" etc. The answer is no.....this is a get in - get out kick ass program that will result in you losing fat fast. Is it too good to be true? Uh no. Why do I say this? Well, it will kick your ass...you will put in the work to say the least BUT you will lose that fat you always wanted to lose. Sales of Warpspeed Fat loss have been booming and the feedback has been nothing short of amazing.