Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Keeping up with your training on the road...


So I have been away all this week at a beach house that my family and a few friends have rented for the week (no, that's NOT me in the pic...). It just didn't seem right to make the trek to the local gym so instead, I packed for my week in paradise. What did I bring? Weighted vests, JC bands, mini and medium jumpstretch bands, medicine ball, jumprope, and foam roller. That's it folks! I gotta tell you, these have been some of the toughest workouts I have experienced in quite a while....total body workouts, tons of great cardio, and all in full view of the Pacific Ocean. Doesn't get much better than this! I wrote a 15-minute beach workout for Men's Health a while back....this will give you some ideas. Also, Alwyn Cosgrove and Myself created a tremendous Body Weight Training DVD that is a must have for anyone who is serious about their training and find themselves gym-less. Make sure to pick up your copy!